Biyernes, Abril 23, 2010

One Year of being with you.. Our Lady of the Holy Rosary







Time has run so fast being with you for a year was something a worth for a lifetime. April 28, 2009 was the time my dream of having an image of the The Blessed Virgin Mary with the Child Jesus intended to be venerated as Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary has come. As my love for you since childhood was never been erase. My admiration towards your delicate and passionate beauty. your loving and very assuring hands. do makes me strong all these time.
Having you in my life is my assurance., a pact of you and me for a lifetime. i am blessed because you have given me an image which your spirit and your divine intercession and presence is there all along.
I encounter all sorts of trial in a whole year. a better sweet trials. and yet having you in my life is like a silent assurance of a loving and protective mother all along. deep in my heart are my faith and total trust as the little child Jesus in your arms. you will never leave me as well.
A year of having you means a start of a life of being with you for a lifetime. Thank you for coming into my life. thank you for being with me and my family. we will be together for a lifetime.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento